Our Project Leadership course focuses on the people side of Project Management or Project Leadership. The competitive advantage that makes the difference between project success and project failure is a team that is cohesive, communicative, and resilient. These teams create more innovative solutions and can harness the creative energy of the people working on the project.
- Expand mindset to appreciate diversity and increase project team output
- Learn about the Cycle of Productivity and how it can create momentum for your project
- Increased interpersonal acumen allowing teams to form and deliver results
- Focus attention and energy to generate more effective outcomes
- Utilize different skill sets and behaviors to increase commitment and results
Who Will Benefit:
- Leaders and team members who are ready to transform their work as individuals, and leverage the collective wisdom, talents, practices, and tools to ensure success of each team member and the project
- Executive Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Project Managers
- Program Directors
- Project Team Members
The cost of this webinar is $75 per seat.
To sign up for this webinar, please click on the list of events below.
For more upcoming webinars, please look at the list of events on the right side. Be sure to check the “View All Events” link.
If we are not currently offering this seminar, or another course that you would like to participate in, please use the button below to request a future webinar date.