Product Description with Topics Covered and Who Will Benefit can be found below.
Taking the EDGE Mobile
Taking the EDGE Mobile – working away from office (ie mobile and portable)
This course addresses the use of mobile devices as productivity tools, and how to integrate your preferred device with your EDGE System. Mobile devices have become indispensable in the business world today yet, because of the 24/7 access, it can be challenging to establish appropriate boundaries and disconnect. With a few adjustments your device can be an extension of your EDGE system. You’ll be able to stay balanced, productive, and keep the practices that work best when you are not at the office. This course will focus on devices that synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, specifically iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- iPhones, Android, and Windows Phone
- Balanced connectivity – when/how/why do we disconnect?
- 3rd Party Applications that enhance productivity practices
- Integrating your device with your EDGE system
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone who uses a iPhone, Android, or Windows mobile device to conduct business related activities.
- Traveling Business Professionals
- Project Managers required to spend time 'in the field'
- Plant Managers
- Professionals who attend a lot of meetings away from their computer