Product Description with Topics Covered and Who Will Benefit can be found below.
A recent survey indicates that most professionals participate in more than 60 meetings each month, yet when meetings are poorly organized or conducted, they can be massive time wasters. This course will examine the 4 key reasons for having meetings, as well as alternatives if a meeting isn't the best approach. Then we’ll look at the best practices for meeting effectiveness including how to schedule, prepare for, conduct, and follow-up after the meeting.
- Understand the 5 W’S of Scheduling a Meeting: Why, Who, What, When, Where
- Assigning Roles
- Creating and Distributing Agendas
- Best Practices for Participants
- Guidelines for the Leader
- Best Practices for Remote Meetings
- Capturing and Distributing Actions
- Managing Difficult Participants in a Meeting
- Follow up
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone who would like the meetings they create or attend to be more effective
- Anyone who works for organizations that are "Meeting Heavy"