A recent survey indicates that most professionals participate in more than 60 meetings each month, yet when meetings are poorly organized or conducted, they can be massive time wasters. This course will examine the 4 key reasons for having meetings, as well as alternatives if a meeting isn't the best approach. Then we’ll look at the best practices for meeting effectiveness including how to schedule, prepare for, conduct, and follow-up after the meeting.
- Understand the 5 W’S of Scheduling a Meeting: Why, Who, What, When, Where
- Assigning Roles
- Creating and Distributing Agendas
- Best Practices for Participants
- Guidelines for the Leader
- Best Practices for Remote Meetings
- Capturing and Distributing Actions
- Managing Difficult Participants in a Meeting
- Follow up
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone who would like the meetings they create or attend to be more effective
- Anyone who works for organizations that are "Meeting Heavy"
The cost of this webinar is $99 per seat.
To sign up for this webinar, please click on the list of events below.
For more upcoming webinars, please look at the list of events on the right side. Be sure to check the “View All Events” link.
If we are not currently offering this seminar, or another course that you would like to participate in, please use the button below to request a future webinar date.