August 24, 2017 @ 1pm – 3pm CDT
Microsoft OneNote is an application that allows you to create, store, organize, and share your notes and comes standard as part of the Microsoft Office suite for more recent versions (2013-2016). This course focuses on the most effective use of OneNote and how to integrate OneNote with your EDGE system. You do not need to have the EDGE system to derive benefit from this course.
- Create notes that contain document attachments, graphics, web links, audio clips, etc. using OneNote.
- Organize and tag your notes so that information is easier to find. Learn how to use OneNote's strong search feature so that you can locate information across notebooks.
- Share OneNote information with other team members and collaborate simultaneously inside a document.
- Integrate OneNote with Outlook and your EDGE System including creating tasks from Notes or creating Notes for a meeting.
- Store information in OneNote in a separate application file to avoid 'Email Jail' from your Exchange Administrator.
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone who manages a high volume of information, has a broad scope of responsibilities, or wants to leverage technology to manage and track information
- Project Managers who manage multiple high priority projects
- Executives managing large teams
- Sales Professionals managing multiple accounts
- Administrators supporting a number of Executives